Call Our friendly and Helpful Staff:
416-531-5865
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Our Services Available 6 Days a Week!
Ready to Get Your
Junk Removed?
$25 OFF
ONLINE BOOKING
» Junk removal brampton

Full Service Junk Removal & Dumpster Rental Services Brampton

Junk Removal Brampton

Junk Removal BramptonNeed junk removed from your home? JunkIt provides full service and self service junk removal in Brampton. Our services exceed the highest standards for quality and environmental cleanliness.   With years of experience providing junk removal for individuals and businesses within Brampton, we are uniquely placed to provide excellent service for a reasonable price.

Our services in Brampton include:

  • Carpet disposal
  • Furniture removal & furniture disposal
  • Garbage bin rental
  • Renovation clean up
  • Appliance disposal
  • Dumpster Rental
  • Recycling
  • Yard waste removal
  • Construction waste removal
  • Disposal services
  • Safe Toronto electronics disposal

These services come in two service packages: full service and self service.

Full Service Junk Removal in Brampton

We will load, clean, and properly dispose of your junk, without any organization, labour, or time on your part.  We take this very seriously. In order to cause as little inconvenience as possible, our junk removal team will arrive to provide a free cost estimate within a two hour window of your choosing. This means we will show up, make our estimate, and get out with as little hassle as possible.

If you like our estimate, we’ll bring in the crew. If you need something gone, it’s gone.

We don’t want to leave your home in a state. We take care not to make a mess while we’re working, using boot covers and, where necessary, floor runners. After we’ve finished junk removal, we do a thorough sweep to make sure we didn’t leave any debris or items behind.

Self Service Junk Removal in Brampton

If you have some more time and a DIY outlook on life, we also provide self service junk removal. We will deliver an empty dumpster of your chosen size, and pick it up whenever you’re ready.  No need to rush or worry! For Affordable Junk Removal in Brampton, this is the best option.

Junk Disposal in Brampton

As with all our locations, our junk removal services recycle as much as possible, arranging proper disposal for metal goods and e-waste. We find we recycle about 60% of the goods we remove. The remaining 40% is disposed of in accordance with all environmental regulations.

Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote, deals and more or book online today!

Junk Removal: See How Junk It! Works

Junk Removal Toronto in Action.

Price Match Guarantee

At the time you order our services if you have found a lower price on an identical, regular priced service from any local Canadian competitor, we will match the price. The competitors' price must be published on their website and available for viewing at the time of booking.

learn more
Award Winning on Homestars!
'09, '10, '11 Awards
READY TO GET YOUR JUNK REMOVED?
Rating: 10/ 10
"Junk It! is an amazing group of people. Each and every time I have contacted them, they have showed up on time and with a great personality. De-Clutter2clean has been using Junk It for junk removal and dumpster rentals for the past five (5) years and will continue to use them for removing my client's clutter."

Junk It